First of all, I would like to wish every1 a very good health and safety.. I bet almost every1 on earth is alarmed by the pandemic flu, which started a few months ago and still has been increasing in number today.. The spread of the disease is really rapid and in just a week, more than 2o people in Brunei is affected with the flu.. Really scary.. I am not in Brunei at the moment but I am so far up to date with the current situation in Brunei and I just hope the flu spread could be minimized soon.. In Australia itself, speaking of MelB, Its over than 3000 people are infected by the virus H1N1 and yes, the number is increasing day by day.. Well, the number is slightly low in Brissy thank god, but still, safety precautions and care should be done to prevent self harm.. It sometimes worry me esp when walking in a public places like city and also while doing my work at the Hospital.. Bismillahi Tawakaltu sajath..
Nab has just recently got back from Brunei.. and she told me her experience when she had her flu shot back in Brunei.. I was actually surprised to hear that there's a long queue to get a flu shot in Brunei.. hehe selalunya iatah tempat paling sunyi tu.. tempat bersuntik ah.. sekalinya queue number sampai beratus2 hehe.. thank god, we have lots of supply for the vaccine flu hehe or else, nda th cukup tu for every1.. Yes, the flu shot atu is not specific for Swine flu. but its better to have at least a shot to minimise the effect, maybe?? I had mine last month for free here coz I am a staff at the RBH hospital hehe.. baik jua awal dh ku ada flu shot hehe..
I had a chat with Rahmat just a moment ago... and he told me so far there's 28 cases of Swine flu in Brunei.. I can see that the government is trying hard to stop the pandemic spread of the flu, for example, by extending the school holidays and also educating the public but would the spread hastens if we didnt do our role like staying in door?? esp during this period of the month where every1 gets their pay, I am sure most ppl would be enjoying themselves outside the house.. hehe.. I wont blame them coz I might be doing the same thing.. But yea, if you feel like you are not feeling well, pls just stay at home and make sure that you feel better before leaving the house.. coz not only we worry you spread your virus/germs but since your immune system is pretty down, we worry that you would be easily be affected by the virus.. I dunno how many people use their mask while in public.. I noe its embaracing but if you think you could save yourself.. why not??!! Just place aside your feelings and be confident to wear it hehe..
Be safe and always ensure good health (:
Holiday
15 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment