BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Quiet weekend..

Unlucky for me.. My weekend is over, unlike the Bruneians living in Brunei lah, they've got an extra day off for the Maulud Nabi celebration.. How lucky.. and I'm envy!! huhu.. anyway, life goes on.. Insya allah, i'll be starting my day tmrw at 7am, since I have to attend uni before 8am... Another early bird day!! I'm not excited since I've not been attending lectures last week, and most days began as early as 9am..

My weekend has been slightly annoying!! I had fever last thursday evening and it has been better today.. So pretty much, I've spent my weekend at home resting and doing nothing!! I do believe rest plays an important role in healing hehe not only medications, coz without adequate rest, the body will not be functioning well.. haha dgr tu ckp dr huhu.. I am not a fan of medicines.. I as much as possible limit myself in taking drugs except if its really urgent and i'm in deep sh*t!! This few weeks itself, i've taken few paracetamol, i noe its bad for the liver but I cant help not to take it..

0 comments: